Fish Finder and Depth Finder Garmin GT15M-IH Transducer
Complexity of installation
- Garmin's GT15M-IH In-Hull Mid-band CHIRP Transducer provides accurate depth readings even at high speed.
- Ideal for watercrafts that want to install the transducer inside a fiberglass hull and not on the transom.
- It can be used with a hull deadrise angle between 0 and 25 degrees and is excellent for watercrafts traveling at high speeds.
- In-Hull installation, no need to drill through the vessel; no drag.
- The 8-pin transducer with 4 plastic tanks features mid-band CHIRP traditional sonar (85-165 kHz) and has a power rating of 600 W.
- Requires Garmin† ECHOMAP™ UHD 72sv or 62cv GPS.
- Standard on FishPro Trophy models.
|California Prop 65||Warning|
Hello, you're visiting us from .
Would you like to shop the website?
This will give you the correct pricing, delivery times and shipping costs for your destination.